Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Zuma!

Zuma Rossdale: Captain Cutie!
Name: Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale
Date of Birth: August 21, 2008
Parents: Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale
Siblings: Kingston James McGregor Rossdale (05/26/06)
Facts:
  • Zuma was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, Calif. weighing 8lbs, 8oz
  • He was named after Zuma Beach in Malibu, Calif. where his father once had a revelation about his career
  • Nesta was chosen in honour of Bob Marley - it was his first name before an immigration official switched it with his middle name, Robert
Quotes:
"Why have regrets? Everything that’s going to happen to you is going to happen. Even with my family, I don’t want to look back and say, ‘Oh my god, I didn’t sleep with Zuma that time because I was too tired,’ so I’ll just snuggle up with him tonight. It’s probably why I work as I hard as I do – I don’t want to look back and see the things I didn’t do.” - Gwen, on having no regrets when it comes to her family.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment